First Basin Credit Union – your partner in every aspect of life.
A message from Shem Culpepper, CEO:
Update – Friday, March 20, 2020
First Basin continues to support members and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic:
In closely monitoring recommendations of the President of the United States, health professionals, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), First Basin acknowledges and supports the recommendations of social distancing and the limiting of groups to 10 or less.
To minimize the potential incapacitation of large groups of First Basin employees and members, we are temporarily redirecting members to certain branches, and continuing to provide service through select branch drive-thrus and the FBCU Information Center.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020
Temporary social distancing efforts include:
- 3316 N. Midland Drive – regular hours in lobby and drive thru
- 5509 Andrews Hwy – members redirected to the FBCU Midland Drive location
- 2740 N. County Road West – regular hours in lobby and drive thru
- 4217 Grandview – regular hours in lobby and drive thru
- 713 N. Golder – regular hours in drive thru only; members requiring lobby access may make an appointment or visit our West County Road and Grandview locations
- 1010 E. 8th Street (Courthouse Annex) – members redirected to our West County Road and Grandview locations
- 1205 N.E. 1st Street - regular hours in drive thru only; members may make appointments, should they need access to the lobby
- 5217 82nd Street – regular hours in lobby
Convenient and secure access from home:
The FBCU Information Center is also fully staffed to answer any questions you may have and can be reached at 1-800-322-7242.
FBCU ATMs remain available and we encourage members to utilize helpful free tools from home such as:
FBCU Online Banking, which includes services such as Online Bill Pay, online account access, eStatements and you are able to complete member-to-member money transfers.
Downloading the First Basin App for your iPhone or Android for account access, to view loans and payment history, and to make payments.
For those who have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and are experiencing financial difficulties making you unable to make a loan payment, please call FBCU at 1-800-322-7242. Our Lending division will assess if you qualify to skip a loan payment.
If you need to apply for a loan, please utilize our online application. Loan applicants may also contact our FBCU Information Center at 1-800-322-7242.
First Basin will resume standard operations as soon as we are able. We will continue to monitor this situation closely, but cannot stress enough to our members that we will make ourselves available and FBCU is here for you to rely on for your financial needs. Your money and accounts are secure, and include the backing of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), who insure each members’ deposits up to $250,000.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely, with a great emphasis toward the safety and health of our members and staff. On behalf of the entire FBCU team, we thank you for your support. This is a challenging time for all of us – let us remember kindness and empathy to get through this together.
Thanks for your understanding,
President & CEO