Important notices To Members:
First Basin Credit Union takes your privacy seriously, and will never do anything to compromise your personal information. From time to time we may send out promotional materials and emergency updates via email. However, we will never send an email asking for your personal information such as your social security number.
Take care when opening emails from unknown senders. If you are unsure of the legitimacy of the sender or email, do not open the email and call our Member Services Center for confirmation.
Please know that First Basin will NEVER contact you in any manner requesting ANY account information. Remember, we already have this information so why would we be seeking it from you? If you receive one of these fraudulent calls from someone saying they are from First Basin, please do not fall victim.
To protect our members, we ask that you notify us if you will be going out of town so we can notate your account. Simply call our Member Services Center at 1-800-322-7242 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Fraud Prevention Service:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from First Basin Credit Union, with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. (*SEE BELOW)
Documents Available for Review:
Upon written request to the credit union's Main Office, First Basin members may review the following documents:
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Summary of the most recent annual audit
- Written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines and policies.
- IRS Form 990